The Coach Tourism Council which is celebrating its 2ist anniversary in 2009, actively promotes the benefits of travel by coach on behalf of about 140 UK coach operators. A key element of our work is an on-going public relations campaign designed to promote the positive element of coach tourism in the national and regional consumer media through press activity and media trips
For their part, our 140 industry suppliers recognise the importance of looking after coach companies that carry more than eight million people on their coaches each year. That is why Tourist Offices, leading hotel groups and ferry operators, major attractions and destinations, as well as a variety of professional advisers – work with us in promoting travel and tourism by coach.
Membership of the Coach Tourism Council brings many benefits and opportunities. They include:
• A free listing in the 2010 CTC Handbook and a free entry on this newly designed CTC website
• Downloadable membership list
• In addition to our annual Conference in February and AGM in April, members can participate in a series of networking events and socials
• Regular E-Bulletin providing members with the latest coach trade tourism news and updates on events and PR opportunities
• Complimentary SEAFRANCE Dover/Calais car plus four passenger ferry crossing. Subject to availability and terms and conditions
• Complimentary WIGHTLINK Isle of Wight car plus four passenger ferry crossing. Subject to availability and terms and conditions
For ideas on where to book a short break by coach this autumn click here
If you are interested in advertising on this site please contact us.